HUMP DAY
Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hola and Welcome back to my piece of HEAVEN. I can not believe that I am re-doing my blog. Boy this makes me so made. Well as you can see I have gotten the music back in and the photo flickr installed once again. I guess I'll have to stop playing with the html codes and leave whats in there alone. HA HA. I ask you to please be patient as I re-do this blog again. And stay tuned for more and exciting things to come to this blog. I am going to close for now. And I will return to this after I get home from the Doctors tonight. Stay tuned for more news to come.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 11:42 AM, Blogger Jen

those pesky html tags! ;) just always make sure you copy and paste what you had before you change anything. I make sure i have all my old stuff in a works document so that if i mess up i can just copy and paste what i had back into it ;) Then preview preview preview before saving! :)