Beautiful Monday
Monday, February 20, 2006
Our weather started out that it was very foggy, but around 9:00am the fog started lifting, and then the weather was wonderful. Today we went horseback riding, on Saturday when we went to the fair, one of the exhibts that we visited had a brochure for it the place is called Forever Florida. Its about an hour drive from where I live. It is a really pretty drive there. Its all country. The place that we went to was beautiful, its a 4,700 acre ranch. We decided to do a 2 hour horse tour ride. They took us all over the ranch, through the trails and even water that looked like swamps. We had a great time, we are thinking about doing it again this week, with one of my friends. I did take some pictures which I just didn't have time to download them tonight, so I will show you some pictures later in the week. I am going to close this for now. As I am really tired from all the fresh air. So I will see you here again tomorrow night. I found this cute blinkie, and I thought it would fit perfect since I am becoming one of these. lol



 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Sounds like a good day that you had. I love horseback riding!