Hello Monday
Monday, January 17, 2011
Well here it is again Monday. There are times that I wish that the weekend could last just one more day, before Monday rolls around again, but no such luck. Over all this Monday has gone well. Over the last couple of days I have been creating a a invitation to our women's ministry meeting, which is done and are getting mailed out tomorrow. I will post a copy of it, tomorrow. Computer is giving me a hard time and not ready my memory card. And then I have been creating a valentines day card for some of my family and friends. I will post them when it gets closer to valentines day, so be on the look out. I am also working on a secret sister program for our women at church, I have come up with a cute post card, to send out to the women of the church, just need to send them out as it rolling out in February and that is just around the corner.

Choe