Welcome Back
Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Well hello and welcome back. I am going to make it a early night tonight. Well all it well at the doctors today, as I had an dermatology appointment today. I was getting this reddnes and dry skin on my face. This was my second appointment for this But today he said it was just inflammation of the skin and told me to stay on the skin cream that he gave me and said to see him again in 6 months. Done with that doctor and again tomorrow I have a appointment with an allergist. This is the doctor that I don't like going to as she sticks me with needles to see what I am allergic too. Yekes!!! I will keep you all posted on this one. The weather here was just beautiful today. There was a nice breeze, whick made it feel alittle like fall. And this weekend they are calling for some cooler temperatures. I sure hope so, as it will make it feel more like the Holidays. Can you all believe that next Thursday will be Thanksgiving. Where has this year gone. Well I am going to close this for tonight, as I want to play alittle with the photobucket and see if I can figure it out and do some postings with it, along with a photo show with some of my pictures. So you all have a great night and may the angels watch over you all.

I almost forgot to put my motivational of the day in here!

Motivation Of The Day


"Anything that has a real and lasting value is always a gift from with in"