TGIF
Friday, January 06, 2006



Well its Friday, and as you can see I am still playing with this program. This is becoming addicting. I will post more later tonight. After I play a little more!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hello and I promise no more of the digital scrapbooking. As this Friday comes to a close, an our weather is getting colder as I am typing this blog. I can't believe that in the morning the temps are only going to be in the 30's now thats cold for here. I have brought in some of my plants as they say there is going to be frost in the morning. Well we will see if that part is true. It has been a short work week due to the holiday and getting over the flu. Now that I have had the flu, I hope not to get it again. Its getting late and my show is on. 20/20 so I will close this for now and will blog again here tomorrow.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 1:48 AM, Blogger Jen

cute los!