"Hello" "Hola"
Thursday, January 05, 2006


Welcome back to my site, I know that its been a couple of days, but i was under the weather, with that thing that they call the flu. I haven't done much except for sleep. I still have my sore throat. But tonight I have attempted to copy some family videos, made by Jose cousin of our Christmas Eve. Now I need to send these out to my mom and Jose cousin in Miami. I will attempted to make one of our New Years Eve family gathering, this weekend. I have a similar program that Jose's cousin uses, so I am going to try and make one. I will keep you posted on how it turns out. I still want to play with the scrapbooking program that I received as a gift, but with being sick. I have engery to stay on the computer long, or some days just to turn it on. well our weather is changing again. They are calling for the temps to be in the 30's this weekend, and stay around the low 50's for high. Our weather in Flordia is very strange. Well I am going to end this for night so I hope that you have a good evening and a great day on Firday. May the angels watch over you all.