Its Starting To Look Alot like Christmas
Friday, December 23, 2005
Hi welcome back. The final days are approching. I am here sitting at work waiting for the dessert labels that I have to print, but thats not going well, as the person that give them to me, keeps saying in 10 minutes, I will soon leave and there will be no labels. Well finally I have received the labels, that I needed to make. So now its time to go home and finsh whats left to do.
-----------------------------------------------------------

well its 11:15pm and I have just finished the last of my Christmas gifts that I had to make. In the morning I will wrap those I haven't wrapped which are only 3 more. I can not believe that Christmas eve is just around the corner. Boy this year has gone by fast. My parents have arrived safely here to spend Christmas with us. Well I am going to close this for now as its getting late and I have to get some sleep, as in the morning I have alot to do before everyone starts to arrive. Jose, Rochelle and Autumn wishes all our family and friends a very Merry Christmas.