Final Days
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Hello and welcome, I know thats its been a couple of days since my last blog post, but this past week of work was busy, and since next week is slow, I took advantage of the extra hours. Well its getting close to Christmas and I have just about finished my Christmas, shopping. I went today and the lines were so long. But I have made it. Tomorrow I will finish it up, along with the food shopping, for the week and Christmas Eve dinner. I have even found some time to bake some cookies and even have made a batch of homemade fudge. Now it seems all I have to do is make one more center piece for the dining room table and thats all done. Boy has this Holiday sesaon come apon us quick this year. Well I am going to back this a quick bog for tonight, I need to go and get the laundry and fold it, before turning in to night. I hope that you all stay well and may the angels watch over you all. Good Night to all.