Referencing To Previous Title
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
So Little Time Boy is this title correct. I have so much to do and so little time in the day. great News, I have the house decorated. The outside and the inside. I just have two small center pieces, to make, but that will not take too long. The Village is all set, now all house's are lit, the snow is but down and even some of the people are down, just a few more little things to do to it and it will be complete. Although tonight I have alot on my plate. My nephww, is leaving for Peru, on Thursday, so I had to get a few little gifts for my father-in-law and brother-in-law. Which I have gotten. I am now in the process of coping some home videos that I have made, for my sister-in-law, that wanted copies of them. The videos are of my Father-in-law when he came to visit us for three months. I am almost done with those, a few more to copy. I have even started printing out the envelopes for my Christmas Cards, so that I can get those started. Boy this is making me tired. Well I must get back to those HOLIDAY chores that I have started. See you all back here tomorrow. PS I will have some pictures for you all tomorrow of the village. I just don't have the TIME to load them in the computer tonight.