Sooooo Tired
Friday, December 02, 2005



Boy this week has been pretty hetic. We are really busy at work. So by the time I get home its after 5:00pm and then its dinner and I have been working on getting the decorating done. Well its Friday and the work week is not over yet. I still have one more day to go. In the morning I have the month end of payroll closing, and then I have to go back in at 2:30pm and get all the temps signed in that we are using for the 3 big holiday parties that are going on at the hotel. Great news the village is all set up, I still have the trees, people and I and there is a couple that are not lighting up, so I need to look into that tomorrow. I have made a couple of the center pieces tonight. I really like the one that I have done for the counter "bar" that looks into the dinning room. It turned out really good. I still have some more to do tomorrow and Sunday. We still have the outside to do. I think we are going to start that after I get home from work tomorrow. With all this going on, I think I am coming down with a cold. I have been feeling tired and I have been stuffing at night. So I think I am going to call the doctor and get something for it, as I don't want this for the holidays. Well I am ging to close for now, as I want to run to Walgreens as the have some candles on sale and the sale in tomorrow. So my the angels watch over you all.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Your village looks great! 45 would be a heat wave here. It's freezing and snowing pretty much NON stop now. It's nice for the first couple of snowfalls then it's annoying. Unless it's Christmas of course!! Hope that your work day goes smoothly for you!