Our Sunday Thanksgiving Day
Sunday, November 27, 2005
Hello and welcome. I know its been a couple of days since I last wrote. But with the holiday, and getting ready for the Thanksgiving Burnch at work. I just lost track of time and to find time to sit here and write, well was just impossible. But at last Thanksgiving is over and now its time to get the decorations inside and outside up. Today was are Thanksgiving as all of us had to work on Thursday. So today we spent it with Jose cousins Hector and his wife and two children along with Jose Nephew and his wife. And a close friend of ours. It all turned out well and everyone loved how I did the turkey. They said it came out so moist and tender. They all wanted to know how I had made it. I told them its a secret. HA HA. So it looks like I will be doing the same recipe for Christmas. I have started putting the village together, this year Jose is into it. As soon as we get it all up the way we want it, I will have some pictures to share with you all. I think this one this year is going to be better than last years. Well all I am going to close this blog for to night, as I have had a long day. SO see you all here again tomorrow.