Sunday, November 20, 2005






Welcome my cyber Angels, glad to see you back here again. I hope that your Sunday went well. All is well here. I finshed cleaning the house and even got in some Christmas Shopping, I have 3 gifts bought so far. I am doing good this year, I usually wait until the last moment. Well I have finished the next piece to my village. I will include it in the photos for tonight. I think I am going to start setting up my tree next week, as the work week will be slow due to Thanksgiving. I still have to make a item that goes with my Christmas card that I made for this year, which I will start that this week also. Boy I sure do have alot that I need to get done. I also have some pitcures that I want to have done and send as Christmas gifts, to our family. I think I will save them on a disc and take to Walmart or Walgreens and print them out and then buy some frames and then they will be ready to send. Like I said I have alot still to do and the clock is ticking away. HA HA Well I guess I am going to end this for tonight, a see if I can get started on the project that goes with my Christmas card. Hope to see you all here again tomorrow.