TGIF
Friday, November 18, 2005
Yeah its finally here Friday. Boy was this the longest week ever. Or maybe it was just that this week was so busy at work for me, that it took Friday so long to get here. I don't know buts its finally here. And we even got the cooler weather that they were calling for! Its great to have this cooler weather. I only wish that it would stay longer, but its okay that we get it for only a couple of days. I was watching the news and seen where parts of Ohio had snow. Can you all believe that next week it will be Thanksgiving! I still have alot of things that I need to get down, before the Holidays. I still have one more piece to finish painting. Although I am almost done, with it. I really like how this one is coming along. I can't wait to put the village all together. Its going to be a little different that last year. Stay tuned and I will have some pictures of it once its all together. I still want to figure out how to do a slide show with the photobucket. And its starting to really make me mad, but I am the type of person that doesn't give up and I will get it to work. Well its getting late so I am going to close this blog for tonight and look forward to see you all again tomorrow.

Movitation of the Day

"When there is a hill to climb, don't think that waiting will make it smaller. Motivation is what gets you started. Dedication is what makes you decide, Determination is what get you going."