Cooler Weather In Florida
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Good evening all. It is nice to see you back here again. As you can read from tonights title its cooler here in the Sunshine State thats great news for us here. I am setting here listening to the news and they are saying up North is getting snow, boy I sure miss that. Well there is one thing that I dont miss about the snow and thats the driving in it, I don't miss that at all. Have you noticed that I have added some things to my blog, today. My favorite person! Thats right Mickey Mouse. As I explained in a recent blog, this one is going to be better than the other blog. I still have a few more suprises to come so stayed tuned, for those. Today I was at work, looking on the web for some things to add for the holidays, I found a couple of things, one I still haven't figured out yet, so I went to the library and got a bog called Creating a Web page & Blog> The program that I have says I need to link it, thats what I am trying to figure out. So until I figure that out that will have to wait, but I need to figure it out as its for the Holidays. Well my cyber friends and family I am going to call it a night and read alittle of the bog that I got today and then I am going to go to bed early tonight.

So May the Angels Watch Over You All!