A Day Of Fun
Saturday, November 19, 2005


Hello and welcome back. Today we spent it a Art & Craft Fair. This one was small compared to the one that we went to two weeks ago. But the weather was great to just hang out doors. The had alot of different pieces. There were a couple of antique stores, so we stopped in them and I found a piece for my village its an oriental bridge. I can't wait to start putting my village together. In just a week or so, I think I am going to start on that project. I am also just about done with the last piece that I am painting. It is looking really good. Well after all the day of fun, it was time to do the food shopping, which by the way I hate to do. And this time of year, there seems that there are so many people in the stores. Oh well gotta do it or we don't eat. Well my friends and family it is time to close this for tonight. I am ending this blog to night with some of my graphics that I have found for Thanksgiving. Actually they will be at the begining of this blog. Hope you enjoy. Have a great evening and may God be with you all