A Chilly Evening
Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hello I have just now found sometime to set here in front of the computer. I have been very busy since I got home from work today. Although it was another slow day, at the office. I found some things at home that I had to get down, I had to get some picture frames, for some gifts that I am sending out this year, then it was to the grocery store for little things that I need to make dinner tonight. After the cooking was done there was the last of the painting of the village that I was painting, which now I can say its done, and I think it turned out well. Then there was the making of my paper mache rocks, which will go behind the village. They are drying and tomorrow I hope that they will be dry so that I can paint them. And the last project that I had on my agenda for tonight was finishing up the item that goes with my Christmas card. I still have a few more to make, but I have some done, so when the time comes I can start mailing them out. Well enought about all of my prokects. Our weather here is on the chilly side which is wonderful. I can't wait until the morning, where as I can wear those sweaters that are stuck in the closet just for these type of days. They say the temperature in the morning will be in the 30's. I will keep you posted on that. Well I am going to close for tonight. May the Angels watch over you all.