Monday Night Football
Monday, November 21, 2005

Good evening all. Welcome back. Well as you can see from the title, its football night. I really don't have a team tonight, but a friend at work wants the Packers to win, so lets see if they do. Tonight the temperature is getting chilly, and they are even calling for cooler tempertures for Thanksgiving Day. They say it will be in the 40's. Alright, it will feel like the Holidays. I can't wait! I think that I am going to take Friday off and see if I can get any of those bargains, they say they have. As for work today, it was really slow and I even left early. Came home and worked on the bills and was looking into changing the back ground of this blog. But as you can see its still the same. I will look into that again tomorrow. Well I am going to close this for tonight, and I will see you all here again tomorrow.