HUMP DAY
Wednesday, November 30, 2005



Hello to my cyber friends, glad to see you back here tonight. Our weather is getting chilly out, they are calling for the temperature to be in the 40's I hope that it gets to that, I can wear sweaters to work. I know you all say thats not cold but for here it is, and remember we have been in the heat for 9 years, so our blood is thin and not used to the cold weather. HA HA. I have spent the evening decorating the tree, I first had to go out and buy some lights, as the ones that I had only half of them worked and the other half well that was another story, I did not want to sit there and try to get the other half to work, so I went out and bought some new ones, once I got them home, I started puting them up. Then came all those decorations that we have collected over the 18 years of being married. Some I didn't want to put on the tree but Jose wanted them on. He says they are memories. I say they are junk and should be throwed away. Guess what he won. I still have some more items to add, but I have enclosed some of the pictures that I have taken, of the tree and starting to put up the village. I will put the final ones up as soon as its all, done. These are just for you to get the idea in what I am doing. Well this blog is getting long and before we all know it will be a book. So I close tonight and hope that the angels watch over you all.