Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hola and Welcome back to my blog. I know that said that I would try and posted again to this blog last night. But after I got home from work, we ate leftovers turkey and all that went with it from our Thanksgiving on Sunday, I cleaned up the dishes and the kitchen and then started to watch a movie and you guessed it I fell a sleep. So that was the end of my night. Well here I am tonight. I have started putting up the village but I had to quit as my birds didn't like the light and they were making so much noise that I gave up for tonight. I still have alot to do with setting it up, but hopefully it will be done tomorrow night when I get home from work and all the chores are done. Man this Christmas decorating is stressfull. I hope that this blog finds all family and friends in good health. Our weather here today was rainy in the morning and the afternoon, but did clear up later in the day. They are calling for some cooler weather again this week, I just hope that we will get some for Christmas, as then it will feel like Christmas. I have started my Christmas shopping, I have bought a few things, but still have some more to do. Maybe this weekend, I'll do some or maybe just finish it. Well my cyber friends I am going to close this for now, and I am going to start printing out the envelopes for my Christmas Cards and get them ready to send out next week. So hope to see you all back here again tomorrow.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 10:44 PM, Blogger Michael

Great blog...I haven't yet started much shopping either. Still trying to supress holiday anxiety at the mall! ;)