Follow Up
Thursday, December 01, 2005



Wow what a day! A day at work that was supposed to be slow and not stressful turned out to be just that stressful. I had once mentioned that I was on a committee at work fo the Banquet Awards Meeting, well tonight is the Award Dinner. As the week started, there is a program that gets done that tells you whats going to happen, well needless to say, it had been deleted, and no longer existed. So I had to re-create it. Took me all day on Tuesday, but got it re-created. And today we spent the morning copying it and folding it. As I left for the day, the room was set up like a club in Las Vegas. The room turned out great. And I am sure that the dinner will also. I have finally finished the tree, and now it stands straight. Last night as I was decorating it, it started leaning to the front and I thought it was going to tumble over. So now thats done it was back to setting up the village. That is taking some time, as I have alot of pieces, and I want them to be placed just right. So I have quit for the night and will finish that up tomorrow. And Saturday I will start making my center pieces for the tables and counter that looks into the living room. Boy with just wirting this I am tired. Our cooler weather is still here with us. It is great having this type of weather, I just wished that it would stay for a little bit longer. Or that we get some more during Christmas. Well I am going to close for now. Bye see you all later.