I Am Back
Monday, December 05, 2005


Last week was a hetic work week along with Saturday. So I had no chance to write in this blog. So at last I am here. I have alot to write about, but I am going to do that later today. As I need to get back to work. More to follow! Hello again, just found some time to update this more. Work went okay, then it was home to do more work. We have been decorating the outside. We have the front year done, and the bak yard, is just about done. I still have one more center piece to make, and the inside of the house is also done. Boy this decorating stuff can be alot of work and time consuming. I am going to sit down tonight and start those Christmas Cards, they are done, I just need to address the envelopes. I don't think I'll get much done tonight as I was just noticing that its already 10:00pm. I want to be at work early tomorrow. So alot won't get done tonight. Boy I could sure use some more hours in the day. HA HA. Well my friends I am going to go for now see you all here tomorrow.