BOY What A Day
Wednesday, December 07, 2005





Hello all Welcome back. There seems like there is a problem with Blogger tonight. It is taking me for ever to get in. And I can't post any pictures. I will save them to my USB and add some in the morning at work. Now about the title of my posting to night. This day was the day from **** being that we are busy, all the managers seemed to be in a BAD MOOD. Which made me just want to go home, but I stuck it out. But for tomorrow, I may have a tummy ache, HA HA. Well the day is over and I am glad that it is. I got home, we had to fix the lights, as they keep throwing my breaker, may I have to many lights. I do know its starting to make me angry. So we will be out there again tomorrow. I have started printing out the envelopes for my Christmas Cards. And you guessed it, I was having problems with the printer, it stopped printing. Had to re-boot the system, and the printer. What is this Friday, the 13th. Sure feels like it. Well now the printer is working maybe I'll get some more done, tonight. I leave you now, with the angels watching over you all.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 12:15 PM, Blogger Jen

wow- you DO have a lot of villages! It looks great~!