The Mad Rush
Monday, December 12, 2005

Well its those final weeks, as you all know there are only 12 days until Christmas. Where has the time gone. I still have the holiday baking, or maybe I will just call the Cookie Monster Maker. "MOM" Help I need cookies. HA HA. Or there is the other way. Buy them. I know the homemade is better and I am only kidding about buying them. But not the mom thing. I am going to try and get some baking done tomorrow. I have one more thing completed and thats the Christmas Cards, although I still have to take them to the post office and mail them, Thank Goodnes for our Business center at work. If not for that I would be in trouble. I can mail them out from there. Yeah!! If you all could see my work space tonight you would wonder where the desk is, as its covered with the envelopes, address labels, stamps, address book and then there are the finished Cards, waiting to be taked to my back that I take to work. Calgone Take Me Away. For those who haven't received the Fernandez Christmas card I have scaned it into the page. Hope you all enjoy it. I didn't know there was a story behind the Candy Cane until this year, all I know is I love the Candy.
Well as promised here is the Fernandez Family Christmas Card.