Finally Friday
Friday, December 09, 2005
Yes its finally here, the day that I could not wait for.
FRIDAY
. This has been a very busy week for me, with work, and getting home late and then I have those chores at home. I am so glad that its over. Our weather have been raining the last two days. But we can use it. I have been watching the news and see where all those places are getting all that snow. I miss it but not that much. I just hope that it gets colder here for Christmas. But who knows. I haven't heard that in the forecast here yet. In the evenings I have been working with this program to have pictures slide back inforth in my page, I still have a few things to work out, I hope to have it ready by this weeked. I have also been working on trying to get all of us in a family holiday picture, but when the picture is a good one, I don't have my camera on. I guess I'll just have to keep it at hands reach. LOL
Well may all my angels watch over all my family and friends. See you all here tomorrow.