News Alert It's Cold In Florida
Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Boy they call this the Sunshine State, but the last couple of days it has been cold here the last couple of days. On Tuesday the temperature in the morning here was 45 degrees. and did not get above 60 degrees. Todays temepture in the morning was 49 and it did make it to the mid 60's. I know your all reading this and saying thats not cold, but for here its cold. I just wish that there will be some of this next week, like on Saturday, December 24, 2005 and Sunday, the 25th. Then it will feel more like Christmas. Well I still haven't baked any of those cookies yet. I guess its going to be this weekend. Oh boy I am running out of time. Well lets see what else can I blog about, my brain is tired tonight. It has been a long week, and I still have two more days of work. I need a vacation. I ill close this for tonight, as I am tired and can't think of what to write, so until tomorrow. May the angels watch over you all.