The Mad Rush
Monday, December 19, 2005

Hello its the mad rush time, well I can at least say I have all the decorating, the presents wrapped, and what baking I did manage to do is done. They only thing left is to to go and do the shopping for Christmas Eve Dinner. I will be hosting a Christmas Eve party, it seems like its a tradition that we do every year. I enjoy doing it, but its alot of work. But at least this year its on a Saturday, and I have the whole day to prepare. And my parents will be here and I can have mom help me with some of the things that will need to get done. And some of the family is helping out with the food this year, so I don't have alot of cooking to do. Although I got nomintated to do the Turkey, as they all liked the one I did for Thanksgiving. Thats okay, I enjoy cooking, if it gets eaten. Well I need to go for now, as there is one more thing that I forgot to decorate, and before Jose puts away the plastic container that has what I need to finish, I better get it done to night. So I will leave you tonight, with the angels watching over you all. To all a good night.