Time is Running Out
Thursday, December 22, 2005




Good morning everyone. It is a COLD Thurdsday morning here in Orlando. Yes you are reading this correctly. As I was preparing to go to work, our temperature was 38 degrees. But as the day goes on, they are calling for the temperature to be in the high 60's. Well as the title reads time is running out. I have everything done that needs to be done. Although I still need to go and do the shopping. I will do that today, as there is not much going on, so I am leaving work early and finish up what I need to do. I also want to buy another SD card for my digital camera, so that I have an extra one, as I know that there will be alot of pictures to take over the next couple days. Which I will share with you all after the holiday. I also need to charge my camcorder, so that I can record and make my Christmas DVD. Thank goodness Jose's cousin will be there, so he will help me in taking the photos and recording also, so between the both of us, we should have some good photos and recordings to make our Family Christmas DVD. Well I must leave you all and do what work that I have to do, so may the angels watch over you all. I will blog more later tonight.