Wednesday, December 21, 2005


Well I didn't find time to blog last night. I really had time, but worked on another project, and after that feel a sleep. But here I am today. Its another slow day at work, and as you can see I am blogging. As you can also notice I have changed the background again. Added a Christmas Music Video. If you have read previous blogs, I am the type of person who gets bored, with something and I am always looking into changing it. So once again another change. Our weather here to day is cold. Our temps are only in the 40's but will get a little warmer as the day goes on. But tonight the tempeature will be in the low 40's. I sure hope that this type of weather will be here for Saturday night. Well I am going to close for now will blog more later.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 12:54 AM, Blogger Jen

love the new look!