Sunday Afternoon
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Welcome back to my blog.

Well the rain has stopped, but the wind is still blowing. Sometimes you can hear it and it reminds me of when Charlie (hurricane) came through. You can hear it roar. But I know that there are no hurricanes out there. Its just that the wind this strong just brings back alot of memories of that night. So lets see, what can I blog about. As I said earlier not much of excitment here. I have been moving some of my layouts over to Digi Scrappin, so I can delete them from my hard drive, at this rate I will have no memory left. HA HA. I still have some to move, but decided to take a break from that for awhile. I have created some more lo's of our day at the Ranch where we did the horse back riding. So I am going to post them here in a while. I have also been reading some of the magazines that I have, and there are alot of ideas that I have written down to try some lo's of my own. But that will be another day project. I am also working on my Easter card, I have a few ideas for that, but one is my favorite, so I think I'll go with that. But you all have to stay tuned for that. Well I am going to close this blog for now and I will see you all here tomorrow. So at last here are the last two layouts of our day horse back riding.

 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 11:19 AM, Blogger Jen

You are deleting them all? Even with storing them at a scrapbook site- I don't delete- sites go down or revamp- nothing is foolproof. The sites are there to allow you to showcase the product you purchase from them moreso than for storage. I would back up your LOs on cd or dvd if I were you- you don't want to loose them.