Yes its here (Friday)
Friday, April 07, 2006
Oh right its Friday, finally!!!! I am so glad that its Friday. I want to get alot done this weekend, from cleaning the house to finishing my Easter Cards and getting them in the mail next week, thats before Easter gets here. I also want to do some scraping, which I haven't done in a while. This past week we were busy with the business, with a group that comes in every year. And this week I had to do the invoices so that I can get paid from the group. After sitting here for an hour last night I finally figured out how to get my picture in. I had to play and crop a picture, as the ones that I had were too big. So finally at last its me in the right hand corner. lol. Remember when this game was in.

Game provided by: Myspace GamesMyspace Layouts
I found this in this web site. I use to play this game all the time. I even have a version for the computer. And now the kids have the game cube, playstation and I know there are a few more out there. But this will always be my favorite game.
Well I am going to close and watch my Friday night show. 20/20. So I'll see you all here later.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 11:38 PM, Blogger Jen

fun game :)