Already Tuesday
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Boy, where did the weekend go and now its Tuesday. I had alot going one this past weekend. My parents came up from Naples on Friday. Saturday it was off to SeaWorld. We had a great time. I took some pictures and as soon as I get a chance I will share some with you. I am also going to make a video of the day. I still need to get the video off my digital camcorder. Which I might get to, later tonight. We also went to Jose's cousins house and help him with his fence and they bought a trampaline for their two kids, so we put that together over this weekend, after getting it up of course they had to try it out. So I am here at last updating this blog, and in between updating I am doing laundry, working on the business, okay I am already tired, just writing what I am doing. lol. Well I am going to close this for now, as I need to start the business invoices that I need to get done.