A Chilly Start
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Hola and welcome to this chilly Saturday, afternoon. Well we have just returned from a Home and Garden show. There were alot of interesting things there. Mom if we would have taken you, we would have had to drag you away from the orchids, there were so many booths that had them, and they were beautiful, I should have taken my camera, I never have it when I want to take pictures, I guess I am going to keep one in my car, lol. We got alot information on hurrican shutters, as we are looking into putting those on our house. So we left our names with alot of the vendors for that so that we can get some esitmates. They even had some fun games and Jose won a pair of sun glasses, which he told the guy I could choose a female pair, so I did,(they are really cool, I like them) He also won a nice bag for traveling, now its time to plan a vacation. LOL. So that was our day at the home and garden show. I am going to leave you, for now. As I want to download some pictures that I took last weekend when we went to Disney, with Jose cousin and children. What fun we had, with them. Makes me want children. NOT