Is It Over Already
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Man, the weekend is over already. I can't believe it. And I even had Friday off. I still want more days off. :( Oh well there is always next weekend. Well we spent most of the this weekend working outside, the weather was just beautiful here this past weekend. We worked on cleaning the cars, the pool and the backyard. I even went shopping for a birthday gift, and only found one of the things that I was looking for. So I will look for what I am looking for at another store. I have also worked on a few layouts this weekend. I need to sit down and do my taxes for the business. I will do that this week. I have until the end of the month to get them done. Well I can't thing of much more to blog tonight, as the sun and warm weather has made me sleepy so I think I am going to turn in early tonight. So see you all here again tomorrow. I will leave you with a lo I have finished. I have a couple of more, I will show them to you at a later blog.