Beautiful Day
Sunday, March 05, 2006
Hello and welcome to this Sunday evening. Our weather today was beautiful. I spent the day outside cleaning my car while Jose worked in the yard. I washed the outside and inside of my car. It looks good when its clean. After I finished mine, I even washed his car. So now our cars are clean for a day. LOL Well I still haven't finished the scrapbook page of dedication yet. I hope to finish it tomorrow and post it then. But I have one to share with you tonight that I finished last night. But before I got to blog I fell a sleep. So I will leave you tonight and may the angels watch over all my family and friends. Mom this page goes out to you and dad hope you like it. Although I wished the picture was a little clear. But enjoy.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 1:03 PM, Blogger Barb

Hi sweetie My Secret Angel, It looks great sorry it isn"t any clearer. Mom