Its Tuesday already
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Well its the end of another Tuesday, and can you believe that it is March already. Wow this year is going by fast. The next thing you know it will be Christmas again. Well I just got done paying the bills on line, and my house taxes, so I thought I would blog a few lines before turning into night. I also finsihed the book I was ready and have started another one and I want to read a few chapters in it before turning in to night. This week so far at work has been a little slow, which is great for me, as I get home fix dinner, work on the business and even get to watch a movie. Tonight we watched Walk the line (The Story about Johnny Cash) It was a good movie. And I even had time to creat a couple of layouts. But tomorrow work will be a late one, as my boss will be in a training class, I will help the other manager with some of the work, while he watches over the lunches, that we have tomorrow. I will getin a little over time this week. Well I am going to leave you with the layouts that I finished. So I will see you all here again tomorrow.

 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 11:17 AM, Blogger Jen

isn't Walk the Line a great movie? We Loved it- went and bought it already :)