Hump Day
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Hello all, hope your Wednesday is going well. Its almost over! I have just finished up with the business paper work, and paying those awfull things called bills. But now they are all paid until the 17th of the month, and I have a few then to pay, then I am done until next month.
Have you ever wonder what your name ment. I found this web site and I check out mine, it was cool to see what they had to say about my name. Here is the link to it.
  • namesearch
  • . Check it out its interesting or at least I thought so. Well our weather has been beautiful that lst couple of days, I wished we could keep these tempatures all year. Nice breeze, low 70's and no humity. But its nice to dream as I know that wont happen here. Well I am going to close this for now. I want to work on a couple lo's before turning in to night. Bye to all my friends and family, see you all here again tomorrow.
     
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    | Permalink|


    1 Comments:


    At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I checked out that site, but none of what it said was really true about me. LOL It said I was a #2.