Its Miller Time
Friday, March 03, 2006
Not really, I don't like that kind of beer lol :) Well it's Friday evening and I am sitting here on the computer creating some layouts. This is becoming addictive, I can believe how much fun this can be. In the last couple of evenings I have created 4 new lo, I will post a couple of them tonight, but I am saving the best for last and I still have some final touches to that one, and I will post that one sometime this week. It is going to be a dedication to someone. So stay tuned, as it will come out sometime this weekend. Today, I had so many errands to do after work, I thought I would never get them done. I finished work around three, went to our business back, made a deposit, took money out for Jose's salary, then got in my car, drove to the next bank, made another deposit. After that bank, drove to our personal bank, made a deposit there. I know you are probably thinking why three banks, and not just one. Our personal bank doesn't do business accounts, so it has to be three and no we are not rich, lol :) So after all the bank errands where done, I need starbuck, and you guessed it I got my Iced Vanilla Mocha. So now that I am back on the road, its off to pick up the dry cleaning, and for a change there is no line, the place that I go to usually has a line out the door and one lady doing everything. So today I was in heaven no line. Now I am back on the road and I decided I wanted Salmon for dinner, so there I was off to Publix, (thats one of our super markets here) Got want I need and now it time to start home, but would you know it there is an accident where I have to get out of the parking lot. So I turn around and go out the other side. So now I am on my way home, and what do I see as I am pulling up to the entrance to my house, another accident. What is wrong I know its Friday, but where do these people get their license from the CRACKER JACK BOX . So I make the turn in to my drive way and said thats it I am home for the night. Boy after setting here ready what I just wrote about my errands I need a nap. HA HA. Well this is beoming a very long, blog so I will leave you with my los. See you all here again soon.