Internet
Thursday, March 16, 2006
I pay to have DSL and thought it was to be faster, but tonight it is as slow as molasses. It has taken me 20 minutes just to do anything. Even called my cable company, they said the modem is running correctly. NOT. Well at least I got on here to post a little. But that took forever. Took forever just to check the
e-mails. Well I guess thats enough complaining about my internet. I have so much to do, but there seems that there is never enough time to get it all done, in the day. So my list keeps piling up. I have started the business taxes, I should be finished with that soon. It gets easier as the years go by and after doing it for 3 years. LOL. I also need to do my personal one but first the business one, This week at work, it has been pretty busy, so by the time I get home, its already after 5:00pm. And now its 10:00 and I still have two more projects to finish before turning in, where does the time go.
Well I am going to close this bog for tonight as I need to finsih the other projects. See you all here again soon.