Just another Day
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Well its Saturday evening, and I am sitting here scraping, I have created a couple of lo's tonight and finsihed two that I had started. I will post them later, I will leave you with one. Today I went shopping and I stopped at one of our dollar stores, they had, some nice scrapbooking paper, I picked up a couple of sets, along with some cool rubber stamps. This new dollar store has alot of craft projects. I have so may ideas for my Christmas card this year. I know its a little earlier to be thinking of that, but I just have some ideas, that I am keeping a file one, and when it comes closer I have some ideas, to start playing with. I have been reading the digital scrapbooking 4, there is so many great ideas, maybe I will try some of them, later in the week. I have also preordered the digital scrapkooing 5, can't wait for that to come. Out of all the magazines that I have bought for scrapbooking, the digital scrapbooking is my favorite. Well I am going to close this for tonight, as its getting late, I have to turn in and get some sleep. So may the angels watch over all my friends and family and I'll see you all here again tomorrow. Here is one of the layouts that I will leave you with tonight.