The Lean Mean Grilling Machine
Friday, March 17, 2006
I love this little hot item. Today I had to work late, after leaving work, I had to run to the dry cleaning and get the dry cleaning. As I was driving there I was thinking what can I have for dinner, that would not take long to cook. ( I hate to cook) :) So I thought grill time. I stopped at our supermarket and picked up some salmon. Got home and marinaded the salmon, made the salad. Then I even took the dog for a walk. And when Jose got home from work, the lean mean grilling machine was hot and ready for the salmon. Dinner was ready in about 30 minutes, thats my type of fast cooking. Thanks George Foreman. Our weather has been hot and humid already. I sure could use some of that cold weather that we had a couple of weeks ago. Well I got the internet problem fixed, not sure what it was, I just unplugged it and turned off my computer and then started all of it again, and bingo it was working again. Our orchid finally bloomed, it has taken its sweet old time, but the flowers are beautiful. Thanks Mom, for showing us the way they there were supposed to be planted. I will leave you with the picture of the orchid along with a funky looking plant that my neighbor has planted near my yard.