Before I had the Internet
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Hello and welcome back, or should I say I am glad to be back, Since last Thursday I have been having problems with my internet service. I kept calling them, and they said my modem was working fine. Whats fine to them, well after two more calls and screaming at them, they finally sent someone out to check it, and found that my cable into the house that goes to my computer was bad. So now thats all fixed I am back. So what did I do before having the internet, oh yeah I had this free e-mail account. lol. Our weather has been great here, not too hot, and there is this nice cool breeze, I love this kind of weather. I wish that it would stay here for ever. Well I haven't done much of anything this week, as its been late when I get home from work, then theres dinner to cook and then the cleanup. Then I have been sleepy lately. I have had this pain in my right side, I am not sure what it is, I have called the doctor, and have an appointment next week with her. So we'll see what it is. Maybe I just pulled a muscle while excerising. Well I am going to check my e-mails before turning in, I am sure I have a few of them, since I last had the internet. So I will close fore now. And I will leave you with two los that I finished and couldn't post them until now. See you all here again tomorrow.