A Great Book
Monday, March 27, 2006
Wow I just finished the book I was ready 90 Minutes in Heaven. What a great book. For any one that hasn't read it, give it a try. I thought this book was wonderful. So now I am just going to a short blog, and then turn in for the night. I really have nothing much to write about. I have just went through the books that I have to find another one to read. I am looking at two of them, not sure which one I want to start. Oh well. Our weather here in the morning was a little cold like 42 here in Orlando. But it was great to have some cooler weather, as the heat and humidty was here last week. And of course it will be here sooner than we all want it and will seem like it will never end LOL. I think thats about it for tonight, as I am tired and can't think of much more to write. So may all the angels watch over you all.