Alot Accomplished
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Good afternoon and welcome. Today I have gotten alot accomplished. First there was the cleaning of the house, and the laundry, since I didn't do it yesterday. And since it was a chilly morning, I baked an apple cinnamon swirl cake, from scratch. And mom I even made some homemade buns, they are from Brickford, there almost as good as your homemade ones. And last I even made some pepperoni bread. I was playing susie homemaker. HA HA. I will continue this post later. Gotta run see you all here later.
I am going to end this evening with a couple of pictures of some orchids, that are in the trees and Disney, Mom you have to see them, they are beautiful. I will also leave you wth a lo that I have finsihed, and I will show you the rest of them later in the week.


 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

The flowers are pretty. And I love your layout! How you did the paper tearing with the newspaper bg. Looks great! All your baking sounds yummy. Especially the apple swirl cake!