Just Tidbits
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Hello and welcome, I know I haven't blogged in a while, but this past week had me busy. So let me start you out with why I haven't blogged.

Friday April 28, 2006
This past work week was a busy one, didn't get home until after 5:00, which is great since it gives me overtime, and since they are going to redo the hotel that I work at, its nice to get in all the hours that I can. So I finished the payroll and all the BEO's (Banquet Event Orders) for Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Then there were the labels for each of these days. So I am now at home and then there is dinner to think about, and then the cleaning up. Jose niece and newphew are coming over to swim. After they left I still needed to fill the pinata up with candy for the party on Sunday. So now that Friday is done with its on to Saturday.

Saturday, April 29, 2006 this day was set a side to do all the shopping for a birthday party that was being held at my house for Jose'e nephew. So I met his cousins wife at their house, while everyone was still sleeping. So our first stop was Super Walmart. Finished there and then headed to BJ's to finish the rest of the food and finally the last stop was the party store. Getting up early to do this was not my usual Saturday routine, but trust me it was nice to shop when there was no crowds in the stores, no lines to wait in lol. That just about wraps up Saturday.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 Party day, the house is being decorated with the theme of Sponge Bob. Balloons being hung and the Birthday Banners. Boy I am feeling tired already just reading what I did this past week. Well the party was alot of fun, and all the kids enjoyed themself. The water in the pool was a little chilly, as the nights have been a little chilly here so the water cools down. But over all they did get in the water. I will share some photos with you as soon as I get them downloaded.
And now can you believe that its Tuesday, May 2, 2006. Boy where has the time gone to. Well today was another hot and hummid day, ans still there is no rain and as far I know they are not calling fo it. Which by the way we really need. There have been alot of brush fires here lately, thank goodness done close to the house. And before we all know it will be that dreadful hurricane season again. Well I believe that enought tidbits for now. As this is becoming a book. So I will see you all here again soon.