Welcome Back!
Friday, April 21, 2006
Hello, sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days, but work has had me busy. I haven't been getting home until 5:30pm and then theres dinner to think about, after thats all done, there is the clean up. I am still feeding the baby birds. Which the one I call big bird, still wants the food I feed the other little ones. I think its time to put him in the big cage with the other ones. After thats all done, there is the house stuff that needs to get done, and finally there is a dog to walk, who wont let you forget thats its her walk time, she will keeping coming to us, until we take her. She is so spoiled. After all thats done, I do't feel like even sitting down to turn the computer on. But at last I am here updating. We got some more rain today. Still need more, but we'll take what we can get. Other wise our weather has been hot, and hot. And just to think, its not even July yet. Yikes!!
I have alot planned for tomorrow. First I need to get the liner for our pool that was supposed to be delievered on Tuesday no later than Wednesday. We made a phone call on Wednesday before the store closed, and they seemed lost and confussed about what we were taking about, and to top it off I have the receipt that I have already paid for it. Here it is Friday and still no liner, so Jose called today and they told him they could ship another one out to us, and we would have it on Tuesday of next week but we did not agree to that, now they are sending a guy from there store to another store, and I will pick it tomorrow along with a free started kit. I guess thats supposed to make up for them not sending us the one we already paid for. I also want to do some scrapping, as I haven't done that in a while, and then of course there is the cleaning. Well I better close this for now, as it looks like its becoming a book, instead of a blog. lol See you all here later.