HUMP DAY
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Can you believe that it's already Wednesday. Where has this week gone to. I can't believe how fast this week went by. And just to think that Easter is on Sunday. I had alot plan for this week, but have only gotten on of those things completed. Well my little feathered friends are growing. And tomorrow after work I need to stop at the pet store and pick up some more food for them. I have taken some more pictures of them, I will download them later and post them tomorrow. I can't believe that I have been feeding them now for about two weeks. Jose niece has named them, and of course since I named the one big bird, they all have names from Sesame street. I really can't tell one from the other, only the one I call BIG BIRD. But there is Elmo, Cookie Monster, Bert and Erinie. But don't ask me which is which. LOL. I am not sure what else to post about, so I will close this for tonight. See you all later.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Hope that you guys have a good easter weekend! I think we will be enjoying it here in Ohio as it's suppose to be in the 80s! Probably nothing new for you guys, but such a needed change here! LOL