Hola Como Estas
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
glitter graphics
I know your wondering what the heck is that. It means hello and how are you. I hope that you are all doing well. All is well here, I really don't have much to post. Our weather was wonderful today, a nice breeze. I love this kind of weather. Well I haven't had a chance to do my Easter Cards, so I bought a couple for those I send to. And I am late in getting them out, so they will belate. I am really disapointed in my self for now getting the ones I wanted to make done, but I have just been busy with alot thats going on. Oh well there is always my Christmas card to make. LOL Which at this point will be here sooner than we want it. I will change my backgrond tomorrow for Easter. Okay I am going to close this now, as I have a headache again. And I am making alot of mistakes in typing, so I leave you for now. Choe