Welcome Back
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Sorry I haven't updated this blog in a while. I have just been busy with work, and we are starting a renovation to our house. So I have been meeting with the designer and the builder. And then there are the magazines that I have been looking at for the new kitchen cabinets, and counter tops. I am really excited about getting a bigger kitchen. I can't wait till all the work has started to see the actual out come of it, as looking at the blue prints I am lost. Well I had another post for some reason I lost internet connection so I lost that post. So I don't remember what I had in the other one. Our weather has been hot and humid, but yesterday we finally got some rain, and it rained all day. But we still need alot more. But we will take what we got yesterday for now. Well I need to close this and finish up some labels that I am making for this porject folder that I creating for the upcoming projects I have and the house renovation. So I will leave you for now, so may the angels watch over you all.

Good night.