Cold Once Again
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Its cold in Orlando, again, although we didn't get cold weather for Christmas, so we get it now. Oh well. Its great, to have cooler temperatures. I have a lot that I want to get started, although I just haven't had enough time. With my new job I get out of work a little later than before, as its a busy department, which I love it. So in the evenings, I try to sit here at the computer to put some of those ideas that I have here on my computer. But there are just some nights I am tired, so nothing gets done. I have put some ideas a side for this weekend. I also have a long weekend, as I have Monday off due to Martin Luther King Day, so a little more free time for me. My ideas that I have come with are two birthday cards, for a friend whose birthday is coming up, and my Valentines Day Cards. But I have not started these projects, as of yet so I think I close this for now, and at least start the birthday cards, since that is the first to arrive. Bye for now.

Have a good night

Labels: