Not Liking It
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Hello and welcome. I am not sure if I like how my page looks. I'll give it another couple of days, and then I'll decide, I will play with it more this weekend. Change the background image and the header of it. Who knows what I will do with it. Well I have started my new position, I like it alot, although I am still learning it, but I think its a better experience for me. Although its still slow, due to the holidays and the renovations that is still going on. Hopefully soon that will be over with. I have alot of work to do this weekend, with in making some of my home videos, of the holidays. I also want to take down the tree. I still can't believe that the holidays are over with, it went by so fast, this year. Well I think its time for me to hit the dream land. So may the angels watch over you all.

Labels: